Random Adjacent Memories
Chris rages against the tyranny of MFA, Ned reminds you that Facebook still hates you, and we all feel nostalgic about floppy disks.
Security vs Convenience: When Convenience goes too far
- One attack that has been making the rounds recently is what’s being called MFA Fatigue
- Microsoft Authenticator push notifications called Number Matching in preview
- Many South American countries have an interesting solution to the problem of speeding
- Linux 6.0 Kernel Coming in the Next Week
- CIS Benchmarks for Azure and AWS updated to version 1.5
- Different Name, Same Old Shit. Facebook Continues to be Awful.
- Morgan Stanley hit with fine for “Astonishing” security failures going back as far as 2015
- Limited Capacity Plus More Users Equals Slower Speed
- Not only do floppy disks still exist, there are still active customers for them